Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A look back at Easter



BUNNY CAKE


Here are all my supplies to make my bunny cake. Rich and creamy vanilla frosting, red food coloring, blue food coloring (start with little drops and add as needed to get the pink and blue), twizzlers, cake decorating gel, and a spatula. *Normally there would be coconut with green food coloring around as grass but Jon does not like coconut so i left it out.




Bake two same sized round cakes.

I put one round cake on top of the other and used a fork to create an outline for the bow. I then moved it to the other side and did the same thing and then used a knife to cut the bow. The left over parts are used for the ears


All my pieces


I poked holes like I did before to know where to cut the ears



I put the pieces where they belonged so I knew how they would lay on the plate



I frosted the entire cake with white first and then used the pink to fill in the ears



The final product

No comments: