Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oh baby baby!

YIKES! Can you believe it?! We are already at week 37. I am amazed. People keep asking if I am ready for this thing to be out yet and right now no. I am not yet at the horribly uncomfortable stage yet. Getting there slowly but still enjoying being pregnant. The nursery is 100% complete with everything set up and not just the paint. My belly is gigantic in my opinion and still growing (which is good of course) AND most importantly baby is head down. Only a few more weeks to go and our little prince/princess will be here. I am so blessed to have the amazing support system I do here. Next weekend we are getting some maternity pictures done and I am super excited for those too. I'll be able to post some here once they are ready. For now, just pictures of this growing child.
Weeks 36 and 37 respectively

Our monkey decided to sit completely on my right side one night.


No comments: