Monday, April 19, 2010

Will this pain ever end?

Well week 15 is here and I feel like I am dying. Ok not really but I was almost in tears today. My lower back/lumbar/pelvic area hates me. It is out to get me and that is one thing for sure. Some days it takes a break from the torment but on days like today I really wonder what I did to create such bad feelings between me and my back. The pain shoots from one side of my bum to the other with no warning. Walking becomes difficult and getting up from a sitting position is crazy painful. This is part of pregnancy I had not planned on.

On the plus side I got some stretching tips from a chiropractor friend of our pastor that I can do on my own and that Jon can help with. It's amazing what counter pressure can do to alleviate the pain. I checked out his (the chiropractors) website today for some added tips and found this really interesting link: http://trinitychiro.com/media/Gods_view_of_Childbirth.pdf

2 comments:

BECCA said...

I'm sorry you are in so much pain. The article was definitely interesting to read-my mom enjoyed it as well. Thanks for sharing! I hope & pray the pain is healed.

eric and melea said...

A website I really liked was
http://www.birthingnaturally.net
Under bible study, and topics in childbirth, there are some neat printable devotions that I found helpful. Its a really helpful website.