Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby time!!


Yesterday we had our official ultrasound. There are no gender showing pictures because I didn't want to know so I get to be surprised here in about 4 months. (I think it will be exciting not knowing!) Anyway here are the pictures from the ultrasound that we got to bring home. Enjoy!


Baby's legs are crossed. You can see the tops of our baby's knees.



Here's our baby's hand flat. You can see the thumb really clearly.

On the right you can see both nostrils.





Front views of baby's face



















Baby's whole body

1 comment:

eric and melea said...

Cute!!! Alright when do the bets on Gender happen?? Cause I'm guessing a girl. My only basis is that "it" doesn't look like my boys and my boys look like jonathan and therefor it must be something differnt than what I have...a girl.