Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How he's doing?

The other question most often directed my way is 'how is he doing?'

First off, they got to their FOB earlier this week. Which means the address is set. If you would like to have it let me know and I will get it to you.

He said the FOB is a little run down, and right now it's a little hectic because the unit they are replacing is still there.

He is already asking for underwear and extra undershirts, so I am sure I will be sending LOTS of those in packages.

Overall though, he is doing well. We have been able to use our webcams a few times and although the picture is delayed at times, he says any sort of contact helps lift his spirits.

For those of you that do not have his e-mail address and might like it here it is:

soon2spool@yahoo.com

No comments: